A new, sustainable alternative to pads and tampons. Our disc is designed for comfortable insertion, easy removal, and made in the USA with ultra-soft premium silicone.
- General information about our Cora Discs
- How do I insert and remove the Disc?
- I can't seem to find the finger width groove, did it rotate? How do I remove my disc?
- Which side of the Disc do I insert towards my body?
- Will the Cora Disc fit me?
- Does the Disc come in different sizes?
- How is the Disc different from the Cup?
- How do I properly clean and store the Disc?
- What is the wear time of the Disc?
- Can I use my disc while I exercise?
- Can I wear the Disc during sex?
- Is the Disc safe to wear with an IUD?
- What should I do if I can't get the Disc out?
- I saw blood in the toilet when I used the restroom. Is my disc leaking?
- Can I use the disc if I have a high cervix?
- Is disc usage associated with prolapse?
- How is the Soft Fit Disc different from the original version of the Cora disc (Perfect FIt)?
- Is the Soft Disc a better choice for a younger person who has just started getting their period?