- What are the postbiotics actually doing?
- Do the Happy Biome products have a scent?
- Are the Happy Biome products non-comedogenic?
- Can I use the Happy Biome products while on my period or will it disrupt my flow?
- Are the Happy Biome products vegan and cruelty free?
- What are the ingredients in the Happy Biome Wash?
- How do I use the Boric Acid suppository?
- How does the Boric Acid suppository work?
- What are the ingredients in the Boric Acid suppository?
- When in my cycle should I use this?
- How often can I use the Boric Acid suppository?
- What should I do if I miss a dose?
- How do I use the Period Patch?
- How does the Period Patch work?
- What are the ingredients in the Period Patch?
- How long does it take for the Period Patch to work?
- How often can I use the Period Patch?
- How long can I wear the Period Patch?
- What are the ingredients in the Vulva Balm?
- How do I apply Vulva Balm?
- How often should I apply Vulva Balm?
- Does Vulva Balm have a fragrance?
- Is the Vulva Balm Leaping Bunny Certified?
- Where is Vulva Balm made?
- General information about our Cora Discs
- How do I insert and remove the Disc?
- I can't seem to find the finger width groove, did it rotate? How do I remove my disc?
- Which side of the Disc do I insert towards my body?
- Will the Cora Disc fit me?
- Does the Disc come in different sizes?
- What should I do if I can't get the Cup out?
- Is the Cup safe to use with an IUD?
- How do I know which Cora Cup size is right for me?
- How do I insert and remove the Cora Cup?
- How long can I wear my Cora Cup?
- How much fluid does the Cora Cup hold?
Period Liners and Pads
- What are the dimensions of the Long Period Liner? How does it compare to our regular liners?
- What are the ingredients for the Long Period Liner?
- Are Cora pads made with organic cotton?
- Do your pads or liners contain fragrance?
- Are the pads and liners individually wrapped?
- Are your pads hypoallergenic?
- Which bladder liner absorbency should I choose?
- How are the new bladder liners different from Cora's existing bladder liners?
- How are Cora bladder liners different from other bladder pads on the market?
- Will I be able to sleep through the whole night with one liner?
- Are they made with organic cotton?
- How many hours of absorbent protection do these bladder liners provide?
- How to make the switch to period underwear for first-timers?
- Which period underwear size is right for me?
- When should I wear period underwear?
- Can I sleep in my period underwear?
- What fabric is your Period Underwear made of?
- How much blood does your period underwear absorb?
- Can I use all 3 products (Heat Relief, Period Balm, Calming Oil) at the same time?
- How do I apply the Period Balm?
- Where can I apply Period Balm?
- How long does it take for the Period Balm to work?
- Is there fragrance in the Period Balm or Calming Oil?
- Should I use the Period Balm or Soothing Oil before my period starts?