If you are an active person, your disc may rotate while inserted. To get it back to its original placement, relax your pelvic muscle and with a clean finger, place your finger above the rim and rotate it until you feel the finger width groove. This may take a few seconds but the disc should be able to rotate slowly. You can alternatively try to remove your disc by hooking your finger above the rim to pull out your disc slowly.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- General information about our Cora Discs
- How do I insert and remove the Disc?
- I can't seem to find the finger width groove, did it rotate? How do I remove my disc?
- Which side of the Disc do I insert towards my body?
- Will the Cora Disc fit me?
- Does the Disc come in different sizes?
- How is the Disc different from the Cup?
- How do I properly clean and store the Disc?
- What is the wear time of the Disc?
- Can I use my disc while I exercise?