You can use the Soothing Heat Patch anywhere on your body but it should not be applied directly to your skin, otherwise burning or irritation may result.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can I use all 3 products (Heat Relief, Period Balm, Calming Oil) at the same time?
- How do I apply the Period Balm?
- Where can I apply Period Balm?
- How long does it take for the Period Balm to work?
- Is there fragrance in the Period Balm or Calming Oil?
- Should I use the Period Balm or Soothing Oil before my period starts?
- Where can I apply the Calming Oil?
- How often do I apply the Calming Oil?
- How warm does the Period Balm get?
- What is the warming agent in the Period Balm?