You can use the Soothing Heat Patch anywhere on your body but it should not be applied directly to your skin, otherwise burning or irritation may result.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can I use Heat Relief and Period Balm at the same time?
- How do I apply the Period Balm?
- Where can I apply Period Balm?
- How long does it take for the Period Balm to work?
- Is there fragrance in the Period Balm?
- Should I use the Period Balm before my period starts?
- How warm does the Period Balm get?
- What is the warming agent in the Period Balm?
- Will the Period Balm stain my clothes?
- Do I have to take off the Period Balm before bed?