While many people have successfully used a cup with an IUD, we do recommend consulting your physician before using it for specific advice based on your device and body. Please also be sure to fully break the seal before removal by pinching the bottom of the cup to avoid dislodging your IUD.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I can't get the Cup out?
- Is the Cup safe to use with an IUD?
- How do I know which Cora Cup size is right for me?
- How do I insert and remove the Cora Cup?
- How long can I wear my Cora Cup?
- How much fluid does the Cora Cup hold?
- What should I do if my cup is leaking?
- How do I clean my Cora Cup?
- How long will my Cora Cup last, and when do I need to replace my Cora Cup?
- What is the Cora Cup made of?