We're constantly improving our products so they work better for you. Our new liners have an improved shape and structure for better performance. They absorb leaks 2.5x faster and absorb more liquid than our previous liners—keeping you even more dry and comfortable. While our design has evolved, we made sure to keep the hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested organic cotton topsheet. As always, these liners are made without chlorine, fragrances, or dyes.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Which bladder liner absorbency should I choose?
- How are the new bladder liners different from Cora's existing bladder liners?
- How are Cora bladder liners different from other bladder pads on the market?
- Will I be able to sleep through the whole night with one liner?
- Are they made with organic cotton?
- How many hours of absorbent protection do these bladder liners provide?
- What are the dimensions of the bladder liners?
- Can I use Cora bladder liners for my period?
- How often should I change my Cora bladder liner?
- Which size Cora bladder liner should I wear?