Our bladder liners are made with a 100% organic cotton topsheet that is hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested, and made without harsh chemicals. The topsheet quickly traps the liquid into the absorbent core to keep you dry and comfortable throughout the day. Our liners are also made without chlorine, fragrance, or dyes–because what you put on your body matters.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Which bladder liner absorbency should I choose?
- How are the new bladder liners different from Cora's existing bladder liners?
- How are Cora bladder liners different from other bladder pads on the market?
- Will I be able to sleep through the whole night with one liner?
- Are they made with organic cotton?
- How many hours of absorbent protection do these bladder liners provide?
- What are the dimensions of the bladder liners?
- Can I use Cora bladder liners for my period?
- How often should I change my Cora bladder liner?
- Which size Cora bladder liner should I wear?