These liners were specifically designed to keep you dry and comfortable—helping you sleep comfortably. You may want to try different sizes depending on the leaks you experience.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Which bladder liner absorbency should I choose?
- How are the new bladder liners different from Cora's existing bladder liners?
- How are Cora bladder liners different from other bladder pads on the market?
- Will I be able to sleep through the whole night with one liner?
- Are they made with organic cotton?
- How many hours of absorbent protection do these bladder liners provide?
- What are the dimensions of the bladder liners?
- Can I use Cora bladder liners for my period?
- How often should I change my Cora bladder liner?
- Which size Cora bladder liner should I wear?