Results may vary, but typically you should feel the product warming the skin immediately. If the warming sensation is taking longer to present, apply the product after the shower or bath when the skin is slightly damp.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can I use all 3 products (Heat Relief, Period Balm, Calming Oil) at the same time?
- How do I apply the Period Balm?
- Where can I apply Period Balm?
- How long does it take for the Period Balm to work?
- Is there fragrance in the Period Balm or Calming Oil?
- Should I use the Period Balm or Soothing Oil before my period starts?
- Where can I apply the Calming Oil?
- How often do I apply the Calming Oil?
- How warm does the Period Balm get?
- What is the warming agent in the Period Balm?