Results may vary, but typically you should feel the product warming the skin immediately. If the warming sensation is taking longer to present, apply the product after the shower or bath when the skin is slightly damp.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can I use Heat Relief and Period Balm at the same time?
- How do I apply the Period Balm?
- Where can I apply Period Balm?
- How long does it take for the Period Balm to work?
- Is there fragrance in the Period Balm?
- Should I use the Period Balm before my period starts?
- How warm does the Period Balm get?
- What is the warming agent in the Period Balm?
- Will the Period Balm stain my clothes?
- Do I have to take off the Period Balm before bed?