The Period Balm doesn't use thermal heat, so it is not measured via a specific temperature. The warming sensation depends on your skin's sensitivity, but most will feel a moderate level of warmth on the skin that builds over time. If your skin feels hot, do not apply more of the balm.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can I use Heat Relief and Period Balm at the same time?
- How do I apply the Period Balm?
- Where can I apply Period Balm?
- How long does it take for the Period Balm to work?
- Is there fragrance in the Period Balm?
- Should I use the Period Balm before my period starts?
- How warm does the Period Balm get?
- What is the warming agent in the Period Balm?
- Will the Period Balm stain my clothes?
- Do I have to take off the Period Balm before bed?