OEKO-TEX is an international association that ensures a high level of safety from harmful substances in textile products. OEKO-TEX is a 3rd party certifier, meaning that the organization is not affiliated with our brand, or the manufacturer. They certify the materials, finished product, and manufacturing of the product. To learn more, visit https://www.oeko-tex.com/en/.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How to make the switch to period underwear for first-timers?
- Which period underwear size is right for me?
- When should I wear period underwear?
- Can I sleep in my period underwear?
- What fabric is your Period Underwear made of?
- How much blood does your period underwear absorb?
- What’s the best way to wash Period Underwear?
- Do they shrink?
- What’s the thickness of the padded part of the underwear?
- I have heard that some garments and textiles contain PFAS. Does your underwear contain PFAS ?