Our Period Underwear can be worn as a replacement for your standard underwear. The absorbent gusset in our underwear provides protection against leaks, similar to a pad or liner. You can choose to wear Period Underwear as back up protection with other feminine care products (tampons, cup, pad, etc.) or wear the underwear alone. You can wear Period Underwear during the day, overnight, or while being active.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How to make the switch to period underwear for first-timers?
- Which period underwear size is right for me?
- When should I wear period underwear?
- Can I sleep in my period underwear?
- What fabric is your Period Underwear made of?
- How much blood does your period underwear absorb?
- What’s the best way to wash Period Underwear?
- Do they shrink?
- What’s the thickness of the padded part of the underwear?
- I have heard that some garments and textiles contain PFAS. Does your underwear contain PFAS ?