If cared for as directed, your underwear will not shrink. We suggest rinsing in cold water, machine washing on the cold/delicate cycle, and line drying or laying flat.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How to make the switch to period underwear for first-timers?
- Which period underwear size is right for me?
- When should I wear period underwear?
- Can I sleep in my period underwear?
- What fabric is your Period Underwear made of?
- How much blood does your period underwear absorb?
- What’s the best way to wash Period Underwear?
- Do they shrink?
- What’s the thickness of the padded part of the underwear?
- I have heard that some garments and textiles contain PFAS. Does your underwear contain PFAS ?