Cora's Period Underwear is designed specifically for periods and haven't been tested for use with light bladder leaks or incontinence. We are considering underwear for incontinence in the future, so stay tuned.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How to make the switch to period underwear for first-timers?
- Which period underwear size is right for me?
- When should I wear period underwear?
- Can I sleep in my period underwear?
- What fabric is your Period Underwear made of?
- How much blood does your period underwear absorb?
- What’s the best way to wash Period Underwear?
- Do they shrink?
- What’s the thickness of the padded part of the underwear?
- Can this be used for incontinence?