Period Underwear is a great addition to your period care routine. To start, we suggest you try it on a lighter flow day or as a back up method for other period care products. Some people start by using period underwear as a replacement for a liner. Other people choose to use period underwear while sleeping (with pads) to provide additional leak-protection. People with very irregular or unpredictable cycles might choose to wear period underwear daily!
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How to make the switch to period underwear for first-timers?
- Which period underwear size is right for me?
- When should I wear period underwear?
- Can I sleep in my period underwear?
- What fabric is your Period Underwear made of?
- How much blood does your period underwear absorb?
- What’s the best way to wash Period Underwear?
- Do they shrink?
- What’s the thickness of the padded part of the underwear?
- Can this be used for incontinence?