The Heat Relief patch can reach up to 145 degrees fahrenheit, which is why you should always wear it over clothes to prevent any discomfort.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can I use all 3 products (Heat Relief, Period Balm, Calming Oil) at the same time?
- How do I apply the Period Balm?
- Where can I apply Period Balm?
- How long does it take for the Period Balm to work?
- Is there fragrance in the Period Balm or Calming Oil?
- Should I use the Period Balm or Soothing Oil before my period starts?
- Where can I apply the Calming Oil?
- How often do I apply the Calming Oil?
- What is the maximum temperature Heat Relief reaches?
- Can I put additional clothing on top of the Heat Relief pad, or can I sleep with it on?