Size 1 (21 ml) is for women who have a light-medium flow, or for those who have a low cervix. Size 2 (28 ml) is for women with a medium-heavy flow or for those who have a high cervix. Opt for size 2 if you have given birth, but it also may be appropriate for those who haven’t given birth. If you don’t know whether you have a low or high cervix, please check with your doctor.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How many hours can I wear my Cora Cup?
- How do I know which size of the Cora Cup is right for me?
- How long will my Cora Cup last, and when do I need to replace my Cora Cup?
- How much fluid does the Cora Cup hold?
- How do I clean my Cora Cup?
- Can I return my Cora cup?
- Can I order a Cora Cup with my Cora pad or tampon subscription?
- What is the Cora Cup clutch made out of?
- What is the Cora Cup made of?