The Cora Cup can last up to 10 years, but you should replace it if you see any tears or holes.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How many hours can I wear my Cora Cup?
- How do I know which size of the Cora Cup is right for me?
- How long will my Cora Cup last, and when do I need to replace my Cora Cup?
- How much fluid does the Cora Cup hold?
- How do I clean my Cora Cup?
- Can I return my Cora Cup?
- Can I order a Cora Cup with my Cora pad or tampon subscription?
- What is the Cora Cup clutch made out of?
- What is the Cora Cup made of?