The Cora liner is designed to remain remarkably dry even after leaks, in order to prevent any irritation. Because of this, some people can wear one liner for 6+ hours, whereas others prefer to change the liner immediately after experiencing a leak.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Which bladder liner absorbency should I choose?
- How are the new bladder liners different from Cora's existing bladder liners?
- How are Cora bladder liners different from other bladder pads on the market?
- Will I be able to sleep through the whole night with one liner?
- Are they made with organic cotton?
- How many hours of absorbent protection do these bladder liners provide?
- What are the dimensions of the bladder liners?
- Can I use Cora bladder liners for my period?
- How often should I change my Cora bladder liner?
- Which size Cora bladder liner should I wear?