At this time, you will only be able to create either a tampon plan or a pad plan yourself through our website. However, if you'd like to have both our Customer Support team can make it happen! Simply create an account and a plan with the tampon selection you want. After that, send us a request through the form below and let us know the email address you used to create your account, as well as what type of pads you want (Period Liners, Day, Overnight or Hybrid Liners, Day, Overnight) and what quantity per cycle you need (6, 12, 18, or 24 per month).
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- I ordered both tampons and pads, but I only got one of them in the mail. What's going on?
- Can I create a subscription with both pads and tampons?
- Can I customize my pad order?
- I'm an existing Cora customer with a tampon plan. Can I add pads to my plan?
- How much do pads cost?
- Can I try liners and pads before I buy?
- How does the free trial work?
- Do you have any samples you can send me?