We recommend rubbing it into the skin thoroughly to avoid staining clothes. You can also do a "patch test" on your skin to assess how much you need to rub the balm into the skin to prevent residue.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can I use Heat Relief and Period Balm at the same time?
- How do I apply the Period Balm?
- Where can I apply Period Balm?
- How long does it take for the Period Balm to work?
- Is there fragrance in the Period Balm?
- Should I use the Period Balm before my period starts?
- How warm does the Period Balm get?
- What is the warming agent in the Period Balm?
- Will the Period Balm stain my clothes?
- Do I have to take off the Period Balm before bed?