We recommend rubbing it into the skin thoroughly to avoid staining clothes. You can also do a "patch test" on your skin to assess how much you need to rub the balm or oil into the skin to prevent residue.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can I use all 3 products (Heat Relief, Period Balm, Calming Oil) at the same time?
- How do I apply the Period Balm?
- Where can I apply Period Balm?
- How long does it take for the Period Balm to work?
- Is there fragrance in the Period Balm or Calming Oil?
- Should I use the Period Balm or Soothing Oil before my period starts?
- Where can I apply the Calming Oil?
- How often do I apply the Calming Oil?
- How warm does the Period Balm get?
- What is the warming agent in the Period Balm?