Yes, The Happy Biome Wash is very hydrating. The Happy Biome Wash contains many moisturizing ingredients including Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), and Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil. After use, over three-fourths of The Happy Biome Wash users felt the wash hydrated their vulva skin.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What are the postbiotics actually doing?
- Do the Happy Biome products have a scent?
- Are the Happy Biome products non-comedogenic?
- Can I use the Happy Biome products while on my period or will it disrupt my flow?
- Are the Happy Biome products vegan and cruelty free?
- What are the ingredients in the Happy Biome Wash?
- Does the Happy Biome Wash moisturize?
- Are there any live bacteria in the Happy Biome Wash?
- Is the Happy Biome Wash good for sensitive skin?
- Can I use the Happy Biome Wash on other parts of my body?