The postbiotic used in The Happy Biome Wash and Cleansing Wipes is derived from Lactobacillus, a bacteria naturally found on the vulva that helps maintain a low pH. This postbiotic nourishes these good bacteria for a balanced vulva microbiome and happy vulva vibes.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What are the postbiotics actually doing?
- Do the Happy Biome products have a scent?
- Are the Happy Biome products non-comedogenic?
- Can I use the Happy Biome products while on my period or will it disrupt my flow?
- Are the Happy Biome products vegan and cruelty free?
- What are the ingredients in the Happy Biome Wash?
- Does the Happy Biome Wash moisturize?
- Are there any live bacteria in the Happy Biome Wash?
- Is the Happy Biome Wash good for sensitive skin?
- Can I use the Happy Biome Wash on other parts of my body?