Yes, the flat fit design and placement creates a natural seal at the base of your cervix to give you a "barely-there" feel which allows you to move comfortably throughout the day. As you practice using your disc, you may want to wear period underwear, a pantyliner or pad as "back up." Most people need about 2-3 cycles to get totally comfortable with using their disc.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- General information about the Cora Disc
- How do I insert and remove the Disc?
- Which side of the Disc do I insert towards my body?
- Will the Cora Disc fit me?
- Does the Disc come in different sizes?
- How is the Disc different from the Cup?
- How do I properly clean and store the Disc?
- What is the wear time of the Disc?
- Can I use my disc while I exercise?
- Can I wear the Disc during sex?