Yes, the disc creates a seal at the base of your cervix to give you a "barely there" feel that allows you to move comfortably throughout the day, even during exercise and swimming.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- General information about our Cora Discs
- How do I insert and remove the Disc?
- I can't seem to find the finger width groove, did it rotate? How do I remove my disc?
- Which side of the Disc do I insert towards my body?
- Will the Cora Disc fit me?
- Does the Disc come in different sizes?
- How is the Disc different from the Cup?
- How do I properly clean and store the Disc?
- What is the wear time of the Disc?
- Can I use my disc while I exercise?