Yes, due to the Disc sitting at the base of the cervix instead of inside the vaginal canal, the Disc can be worn during sex. The Disc is not a substitute for contraception.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- General information about the Cora Disc
- How do I insert and remove the Disc?
- Which side of the Disc do I insert towards my body?
- Will the Cora Disc fit me?
- Does the Disc come in different sizes?
- How is the Disc different from the Cup?
- How do I properly clean and store the Disc?
- What is the wear time of the Disc?
- Can I use my disc while I exercise?
- Can I wear the Disc during sex?