The Cora Disc was designed to fit most-- so it is very likely that it will fit you. The disc will sit at the base of your cervix (vs. the cup, which sits in your vaginal canal). Cup sizing is dependent on a number of factors, including pelvic floor strength and cervix height-- but disc is not. The disc is often a good option for those who have had issues wearing menstrual cups.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- General information about the Cora Disc
- How do I insert and remove the Disc?
- Which side of the Disc do I insert towards my body?
- Will the Cora Disc fit me?
- Does the Disc come in different sizes?
- How is the Disc different from the Cup?
- How do I properly clean and store the Disc?
- What is the wear time of the Disc?
- Can I use my disc while I exercise?
- Can I wear the Disc during sex?